As a leading large comprehensive law firm in West China, we have always attached importance to dispute resolution. By learning from the successful experience in services of domestic and foreign lawyers, in addition to excelling in providing high-quality litigation and arbitration services for clients based on specialization, we also have insight into opportunities with which to help resolve disputes through participation in negotiations. We can also help every client set up its internal management process and establish its risk control system based on its different organizational structure, business philosophy, and strategic deployment, in a way to prevent risks. Furthermore, we can make the most of our outstanding technical expertise by relying on our professional dispute resolution team, with full efforts to eliminate difficulties for clients promptly and strive for the best results.
In addition to focusing on selecting excellent talents from first-class law schools, we have also established ZHH Lawyers Training School, developed a comprehensive training system, and cultivated a high-quality lawyer team with excellent skills. Over the years, we have won wide acclaim and trust from domestic and foreign clients with our considerable professional expertise, rich practices, team services and good professional conduct. We have extensive experience in working with internationally renowned companies from industrial and commercial circles as well as pioneers in other industries. We have also provided high-quality and efficient legal services to many developing companies. We have provided legal advice to the government, embassies and consulates, and various associations and organizations, with which we have established good relations. We have cooperated with large international law firms in the US, the EU, the UK, Canada, Australia, Hong Kong, and other countries and regions beyond mainland China to provide convenient and high-quality legal services for cross-border economic and trade exchanges. We understand our clients’ goals, expectations, and business philosophy, and can handle complex legal issues in innovative ways. ZHH is a fully integrated law firm with globally unified criteria. Based on the salary system, we have set up professional legal teams in different legal expertise. While emphasizing practicing law based on specialization, we encourage different legal teams to work together and provide a wide-range legal service to clients.
- Tax dispute and investigation
- compliance investigation and corporate governance
- commercial dispute
- construction and real estate dispute
- international arbitration
- intellectual property dispute and rights protection
- maritime dispute
- customs, trade compliance and dispute resolution
- product liability
Latest Typical Projects/Cases
- Tianjin Xiangtong Technology Co., Ltd. v Chongqing Finance Bureau for a decision to cancel its complaint
- Chengdu Xinjin Uncle Tom Shoe Artistry Co., Ltd. v Beijing Baidu Netcom Science & Technology Co., Ltd. for infringement of the trademark
- sales contract dispute between DEC Dongfang Boiler Group Co., Ltd. and Shenyang Heavy Machinery Co., Ltd. (NHI)
- 1st PIL case concerning the protection of the environment for endangered plants between Yalong River Hydropower Development Company, Ltd. and China Biodiversity Conservation and Green Development Foundation
- equipment contract dispute between ThyssenKruppElevator and Guizhou Zhongxi Real Estate Development Co., Ltd.
- Taiwan Xinyi Real Estate Co., Ltd. trademark dispute-related legal affairs
- bond custody dispute between Three Gorges Water Conservancy and Changsha Cigarette Factory
- share transfer (repurchase) contract dispute between Lutianhua Group, Shaanxi Provincial High-Tech Industry Investment Co., Ltd. and Chongba International Co., Ltd.
- product quality compensation case between Chongqing Chang'anVisteon Engine Control Systems Co., Ltd. and TE Connectivity Ltd., Shanghai Sanzhi Automobile Fitting Industry Co., Ltd.
- patent transfer dispute between West ChinaHospital and Sichuan Xintaike Holding Co., Ltd.
- share transfer dispute between Loncin Group and Guangdong Yi'an Group
- the dispute between Chongqing Global Petrochemical Co., Ltd. and COSCO Shipping
- case of the asset swap agreement between Chongqing Dongyuan Steel Co., Ltd. and Chongqing Iron and Steel Group
- purchases and sales contract dispute between CSIC Chongqing Heavy Forging Plant and AnSteel Group
- telecom cost contract dispute between Chongqing Telecom Chongqing Branch and China Unicom Zhongxian Branch, China Mobile Zhongxian Branch
- payment dispute between Chongqing Jianshe Industry Group and Chongqing Hongchang Hotel
- subrogation dispute between Chongqing Sincere Holding (Group) Co., Ltd. and Orient Group
- unfair competition between Jiangbei Bomei Daily Chemical Company and Shanghai White Cat Company
- naming dispute between Loncin Group and China HuandaoGroup
- false capital verification compensation dispute between Sichuan Hongyuan Construction Company and CCB Guanghan Sub-Branch
- financial dispute case between Zibo Fudi Real Estate Development Co., Ltd. and Minfa Securities
- contract fraud case between China Orient Assets Management Co., Ltd. and Chongqing Yide Industry Co., Ltd.
- labor disputes between Chongqing Airlines and several pilots
- labor disputes between Chongqing Wuling Manganese Industry Co., Ltd. and 346 employees
- lease contract dispute between Shanghai Fengshuo Industry Co., Ltd. and China State Construction Engineering Corporation
- sales contract dispute between Chongqing Wujiang Industry Group and Sichuan Huaxin Ferroalloy Co., Ltd.
- share transfer dispute between Zongshen Power and Qingdao Hongbaichuan Metal Precision Products Co., Ltd.
- factoring contract dispute between Sokon Group and Harbin Bank
- EPC contract dispute between DEC Dongfang Boiler Group Co., Ltd. and Sichuan Hengtai Environmental Technology Co., Ltd.