ZHH has rich experience in providing a full range of private legal services to high net worth clients. Based on the integrated support of Hong Kong and New York offices and close cooperation with international law firms in Europe, America, ASEAN and Australia, etc. ZHH can gather global resources to provide clients with personalized, customized legal services including global tax planning, cross-border property planning, overseas trust establishment, overseas listing and M&A, and international identity arrangements as necessary for clients. It especially can provide clients with comprehensive solutions with its expertise in tax law, company law, financial law, trust law and marriage law.
ZHH has an elite team of professional partners and senior lawyers. ZHH's tax law and wealth planning lawyers are familiar with tax law, marriage law, company law, finance law, trust law, foreign investment law, securities law, real estate, and funds-related laws and practices, and especially excel at working with cross-border law firms to solve tax, wealth planning, risk isolation, wealth inheritance and other issues involved in family wealth from a global perspective.
- comprehensive tax planning for high net worth persons
- legal advice on automatic exchange of information and common reporting standards (CRS)
- tax planning for company succession, family immigration and family investment
- pre-immigration property evaluationand planning
- pre-marital, in-marriage property risk evaluationand planning
- legal advice and dispute resolution for domestic or cross-border marriage and inheritance cases
- witness and execution of heritage arrangement planning and will
- to design a comprehensive wealth management plan and wealth inheritance plan
- to arrange property inheritance with the use of will, trust, insurance and other planning instruments
- legal and tax advice on the designed property and trust structure
- to create domestic and overseas family trusts
- to establish the family governance structure